We are looking to add a registered dental assistant to our established periodontal and implant practice.
We provide some very “cool” and interesting treatments to our patients. Our existing staff love coming to work. This is a great work environment for the right person.
Family-friendly hours. We see patients Monday – Thursday from 8:30 to 5 p.m. One hour is allotted for lunch. Typically, you will work 32-34 hours a week. Dr. teaches at OSU College of Dentistry on Fridays, allowing you to enjoy a long weekend. No weekend or evening hours. Competitive wages and benefits. Matching 401K, profit sharing, quarterly bonuses, paid federal holidays, paid vacations.
Our goal is to provide our patients with a 5-star experience, with team members that possess the following attributes:
Other-centered behavior with patients and team members:
- Detail-oriented minimizing mistakes
- Strives for excellence
- Mind is focused on work, when at work
- Eager to learn new things to provide better patient care
- Prone to encourage others
- Contagiously happy and friendly
- Smart, quick learner
- Caring and empathetic
- Willing to look at themselves honestly and strive for personal growth and humble
- Reliable work record. Arrives to work on time and rarely misses work
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare exam and surgical rooms for scheduled procedures.
- Sterilization and organization of instruments.
- Radiography certificate in Ohio. Able to take quality diagnostic radiographs.
- Calm and able to make patients feel at ease.
- Able to educate patients regarding their exam, treatment, or post-operative care.
- Assist Dr. with examinations and surgical procedures.
- Able to take iTero digital impressions or be willing to learn this procedure.
- The ideal employee will have experience with periodontal and surgical procedures, but we are willing to teach and train new procedures to the eager and willing registered dental assistant.
- Wages commensurate with experience.