Welcome to our Practice
Our goal is to make each and every patient feel individually cared for and uniquely valued. To accomplish this, we instill a pulse of excellence in every corner and conversation within our practice. We believe that a commitment to excellence is what makes us a trusted partner for your periodontal needs.
Our Practice Philosophy
Our purpose is to improve the quality of our patients’ lives by helping them preserve their teeth and restore the health of their mouths. Achieving this goal requires an exception staff that works unselfishly for the ultimate benefit of our patients. Our team is committed to:
Strive for excellence.
Our team strives to be the best at what we do – and we are always looking for ways to become even better
Earn the trust of our patients.
Treating patients with consideration, empathy and respect is the most important thing to our entire staff.
Make every experience a positive one.
Our team educates you, minimizes stress, and provides gentle treatment to put your mind at ease.
Keep up with advancements in our field.
We are always focused on discovering new and better ways to diagnose and treat gum disease.
Provide treatment backed by research.
Evidenced based treatment and proven techniques are the foundation for effective results.
Treat people, not numbers.
We respect the unique needs and desires of each patient by taking the time to listen and communicate.
Honesty and integrity matter.
We believe in doing the right thing for others, and to treat each patient like we would want to be treated.
Build relationships with referring doctors.
Through communication and exchanging ideas, we work together with a patient’s dentist for the best possible outcome.
Rosemary wears many hats in her role as the office administrator.
“I am fortunate to work with a Doctor and clinical staff that are extremely skilled and caring. I am confident in their ability to restore our patients’ mouths back to health. My role is to see that insurance and financial concerns don’t become an obstacle that would keep our patients from achieving the treatment that they deserve.”
- Rosemary has been a member of our team for over 20 years. She Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Cincinnati.
- When not at work, Rosemary enjoys gardening, cooking, and cherishing the time she spends with her family. She also enjoys watching OSU football games.
Periodontal Dental Assistant
“With over 20 years of working with Dr. Alger, I have been a part of the growth and development of this practice. I constantly value his philosophy of treatment and consider him a personal friend.”
- Michelle and her husband have raised two amazing children. Outside of work, she enjoys riding her motorcycle, reading, cooking, working in her flower garden, and working out at the gym.
- She attended Eastland Vocational School Surgical Internship in the Oral Surgery Department at Ohio State.
Periodontal Dental Assistant
“Having the opportunity to work for Dr. Alger has pushed me to become a better dental assistant. I feel fortunate to be a part of his team as he continues to teach us the latest dental trends and encourages us to be the best version of ourselves. All of this with the end goal of benefiting our patients! “
- Tiffany is from the Youngstown, Ohio area & moved to Columbus over 7 years ago. She loves spending time with her family, friends & especially her dog Rocko.
- In her spare time, Tiffany loves camping, photography, and hiking.
- Her favorite time of the year is football season rooting for the Cleveland Browns & Ohio State.
Front Desk Receptionist
“I love being a part of such a skilled staff! Dr. Alger and his assistants are very knowledgeable and make even the most complicated procedures easy to understand. They expand my knowledge of dentistry everyday. We are committed to providing friendly and efficient service for all patients. ”
- Casey is from the Toledo area and is still looking for new things to do in Columbus.
- In her spare time, Casey enjoys playing video games, cooking and spending time with family.