All-tooth replacement with dental implants.
Dr. Alger and your dentist may use dental implants to provide a strong foundation for replacing a full mouth of missing teeth.
Why implant-supported full arches and dentures?
If a patient is missing all the teeth in the lower or upper arch, or needs to replace their entire set of teeth (upper or lower), implants are recommended to secure prosthetic teeth into place.
Implant-supported full arches and dentures can either be removable or fixed. Removable dentures allow for easier cleaning. Both options provide dentures that stay securely and comfortably in place.
What are the benefits of full arch implants?
Implant-supported dentures offer several benefits over traditional dentures. These advantages include:
- Eliminate the discomfort associated with loose-fitting dentures
- Speak and smile with confidence
- Restore natural chewing capacity
- Eliminates the need for messy adhesives
- Stimulate bone tissue and gums to maintain facial structure
- Ensure an attractive and esthetic result for the patient.
Following implant placement, a patient will be advised in proper care for their implant-supported dentures. Routine visits to the dentist, brushing and flossing are vital habits to develop to ensure the long-term success of a patient’s treatment.