Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following protocols until all restrictions have been lifted by the Ohio State Dental Board.
One patient admitted to the office at a time.
- Please call the office when you arrive in the parking lot. We will let you know when you can enter the building.
Signing/dating consent form(s)-Surgery Patients.
- Please sign and date the consent forms that were mailed to you and bring them to your appointment.
- We will take your temperature in the reception area. If your temperature is below 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, we will see you for your appointment.
- We will complete the initial questionnaire over the phone prior to your appointment and then repeat the questions regarding your current health when you arrive for your appointment. You will be asked to sign and date the questionnaire form. Click Here
- We ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer in the reception area upon entering and leaving the office.
- If you feel more comfortable entering the office with a mask on, you are welcome to do so.
Payment of services via phone is preferred.
- We can accept a credit card payment over the phone.
We hope that this information gives you some insight into how we intend to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our patients and staff members. If you have any questions about our Dental Sterilization Policy or about anything Dr. Fred Alger Periodontics and Dental Implants related, please reach out to us! We are always happy to answer your questions to make our patients more comfortable and help put their mind at ease. Give us a call today!